Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Time off for dad.













Now that Nancy's back at work it's my turn with the kid. To be honest I was a little apprehensive to be leaving work for such a long time (six weeks), I am grateful though that good old California has a paid time off program that fathers can take advantage of.

I think if more fathers spent "quality time" with their kids...hell if even one parent spent "quality time" with their kids...or should I say if we lived (USA) in a society that considered raising children to be parents utmost priority and gave them the necessary tools (figure out a way so that parents can afford to keep one person home with the child) then you'd see much better performance in schools and a less violent society. We'd also probably (I'm only guessing at this point) be a more likable people.

But, lets not let that get in the way of getting one over on each other...

-adc-

No comments: