Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Things that happen when you don't sleep...

It's been a while, I my self have been practicing sleep deprivation...and I must say, it's much easer when you have a one month old...it's kind of like an alarm clock that goes off every hour on the hour, with something like that you don't need to worry about accidentally falling asleep on the job. I've also noticed one other thing about sleep deprivation, you're imagination starts thinking up some crazy "SHIT" and with out further a dew...

This one's pretty tame just some sort of priestess worshiping...I think...





















I'm calling this one "The Clown"





















No I don't smoke crack...OK!





















Hay...look...no hands.

















Well that's all folks...I'll try and get the next page of Chased/Chaser up soon...

Till then
-adc-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron...I like these new pix!!! Very creative and unique!!! I wasn't even considering crack. lol